- Rehabilitation Programs
- Virtual Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Cardio & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Oncology (Cancer) Rehabilitation
- Integrated Programs
- Burns Rehabilitation
- Antenatal & Postpartum Fitness Program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Falls Prevention Program
- Forever young active aging program
- Stress Management
- Custom Splinting & Orthotics
Orthopedic rehabilitation is a branch of physical therapy that deals with the prevention and correction of disorders involving musculoskeletal structures of the body such as the skeleton, joints, muscles, tendons, fascia, ligaments and cartilage.
iPCU specializes in orthopedic manual physical therapy and uses the very latest manual therapy techniques, in addition to avidance based therapeutic exercise prescription. This hands on approach combines joint mobilization with soft tissue techniques.
(MFR, functional mobilization, edema
and targeted prescriptive exercise.
Orthopedic rehabilitation can help in following:
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Ligament injuries
- Nerve injuries
- All types of fracture condition Deformities
- Post operative condition like total knee replacement, ligament reconstruction etc.