- Rehabilitation Programs
- Virtual Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Cardio & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Oncology (Cancer) Rehabilitation
- Integrated Programs
- Burns Rehabilitation
- Antenatal & Postpartum Fitness Program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Falls Prevention Program
- Forever young active aging program
- Stress Management
- Custom Splinting & Orthotics
Custom Splinting & Orthotics
iPCU can help people reach their potential and modify to achieve maximum independence in their everyday activities such as preparing a food, driving, showering and home management.
It gives people the skills necessary for independent and satisfying lives.
- One of the main purposes of splinting is to improve hand function in patients. A splint is custom-made for the patient by the therapist using low-temperature plastic material and is
fitted to each individual.
- Splints are helpful if there is limited joint motion, and they assist
in correcting or reducing deformity. They also play a role in the
appropriate positioning of one or several joints.